Meet Dr. Farah
Ayman K. Farah, D.D.S. is a graduate of Damascus University where he earned his Doctor of Dental Science in 1983. In 1986, he earned a two-year post-graduate diploma and went on to teach specialized dentistry internationally. Then, in 1995 he earned his second Doctor of Dental Science from Indiana University.
He has been practicing dentistry in Washington and living in the Washougal area for the past 18 years. Dr. Farah is dedicated to his patients and he keeps up with the latest technology to continually provide the best dental care.
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Washington Dental Association
- Oregon Dental Association
- Lower Columbia Dental Society